The Matura exam in Polish is almost here, are you are worrying if your Polish is good enough?
We are starting an intensive preparatory course especially for foreigners who want to take the Matura in Polish.
The course covers all the issues from Polish language exams in literature and grammar. The program of classes is consistent with the core curriculum in Polish high schools. In addition, it contains exercises and workshops to improve knowledge of the Polish language.
40 hours of the intensive course include:
– phonetic exercises to improve pronunciation,
– individual analysis of language and lexical errors in spoken and written language,
– workshops on writing various kinds of text (essays, abstracts, essays, reviews),
– exercises outlining Polish grammar,
– review of readings with analysis of related issues.
Number of people: 2-5 (small groups support individual support of each of the students) or individual lessons
Duration: 2 months (February – March and March – April) – beginning of the course 01/02/2018
Frequency of classes: 2 x 120 minutes per week
Levels: from B1 to C1
Do not hesitate with your preparations for the Polish Matura, start preparing with us.
Don’t delay, sign up today!